We are excited to announce the development of a brand new project management system, code name Lisa. We are going to start beta testing in the next few weeks so if you are interested comment on this blog and we will set you up with a free account. Read more for more details
Why another PMS?
Through the course of our client interaction we kept refining our process more and more and none of the things we tried really worked. We tried Basecamp, Apollo, .project , SugarCRM, vTiger and none of them did what we wanted. So with an old saying of “if you want it done right, you have to do it your self” we set upon ourselves the creation of the project management system.
What’s wrong with other systems?
The systems we found all have their up and downs. Their main fault is you can never see the overall state of all your projects and their status. They are hard to use for clients and create more problems then they solve. Clients always end up just using email or calling directly.
How is this different from others?
The PMS will allow clients to easily login and see the status of their projects, easily ask questions and submit files to design agency. On backend internal use, it will allow the team to see the status of all the projects from one screen, track incoming leads, client calls and client support tickets. Our estimated official launch date is set for may 1st . Here is the current feature list (things in grey are still in development)
- See current projects progress (phase, finished milestones)
- See project status (set by the team from the backend)
- Commenting and ability to ask comments on a project
- Uploading content to the agency
- Integration with Signoff.me
- Requesting additional users for the system
- Submitting support tickets
- Leads (status, probability of closing, closing date, notes, commenting)
- Projects (categories, tags, track hours, phases, milestones, comments, freshbooks sync, calls, signoff.me)
- Calls (who to call today, past calls, call comments)
- Tickets (priority, tags, comments)
Let us know what you guys think and what features you would like to see! We will be posting more in coming weeks with more feature break down and development overview.